Information in this document is subject to change without notice. The HAPS groups facilitate discussion among its members promoting communication and discussion on an ongoing basis regarding excellence in the teaching and learning of Human Anatomy and Physiology. It can also be utilized to notify participants of training opportunities, educational opportunities, provide links to web sites with relevant content material and post job opportunities. Members receive an e-mail for every message posted and web access is also available.
All messages are archived and available to current group members. Instruction to view these archives are at the bottom of each email.
The original text of each message is published in its entirety, without any censorship. However, the HAPS Groups will be monitored to ensure that the overall content is reasonably consistent with the group's purpose. HAPS will deny access to the Groups to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
The opinions expressed on the Groups do not reflect the opinions of HAPS. The HAPS Groups cannot guarantee that the Group use will be uninterrupted, error-free, and secure or that the messages are free of viruses or other harmful components. Users must not knowingly post or transmit any information or software which contains harmful components.
HAPS Discussion Group Etiquette and Unacceptable Conduct
- Courteous, professional behavior is expected. Rude comments are not acceptable.
- If a student is referred to in a post, be sure to keep their identity anonymous. So anonymous that not even the student would know to whom you are referring.
- Do not forward copyright materials unless you have permission/approval or without authorization from the author. A link to material posted on the Web is appropriate.
- Users must not knowingly post or transmit any information or software which contains harmful components. Do not forward personal e-mail without getting the author’s permission first.
- Attachments should be minimized. If an attachment can be downloaded from the web, use a link.
- Unprofessional and/or disparaging remarks to specific individuals.
- Unacceptable conduct includes the following:
- Soliciting personal business or selling products.
- Posting spam messages (junk e-mails, myths and urban legends)
The posting(s) of a person on a HAPS Group in no way implies any form of endorsement by HAPS of the facts, statements, or opinions expressed therein.
Participation in the Groups is offered to you on your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained above. Violation of these rules will result in revoked privileges. By participation in the Groups, you agree to indemnify and hold HAPS harmless from and against any damages arising out of or resulting from online conduct in the HAPS Groups.