The HAPS 33rd Annual Conference was held in Portland, OR on May 22 - 26, 2019.
Jacqueline Van Hoomissen was the 2019 Annual Host Committee Chair.
Check out the 2019 Annual Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the OregonConvention Center. Update Seminars included:
- "Targeting Biological Systems for Bone Health" - Meghan Moran
- "Chronic Disease Begins in the Womb - and Earlier" - Kent Thornburg
- "Maternal Metabolic and Dietary Environmental Influences on Offspring Behavior" - Elinor Sullivan
- "Can Anatomical Feasibility Studies Drive Surgical Practice?" - R. Shane Tubbs
- "Every Brain Needs Music - A Lecture and Musical Performance" - Lawrence Sherman
- "Investigating Inclusive Curricula in the A&P Classroom: Scientist Spotlight Homework Assignments" - Jeff Schinske
- "Parkinson's Disease Neurophysiology, Treatments, and Future Directions" - Nicole Swan
- "Curiouser and Curiouser: How Can a Hormone Have an Effect if There are No Receptors?" - Virginia Brooks
Workshops were held at the University of Portland.