The HAPS 32nd Annual Conference was held in Columbus, Ohio on May 26 - 30, 2018.
Jennifer Burgoon and Melissa Quinn were the 2018 Annual Conference Coordinators.
Check out the 2018 Annual Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Great Columbus Convention Center. Update Seminars included:
- "Racial Disparity in Breast Cancer Outcomes: What Role Does Lactation Play?" - Bhuvaneswari Ramaswamy
- "What Does Research Say About the Efficacy of Current Anatomy Pedagogies and How Might this Influence Educational Practice" - Adam Wilson
- "Beyond Insulin: Development of Cell-Based Strategies to Treat Diabetes" - Maureen Gannon
- "Peripheral Nerve Block and Radiofrequency Nerve Albation: Why is Clinical Anatomy of Paramount Importance in Developing New Image Guided Techniques?" - Anne Agur
- "How and Why Questions in Physiology: Examining Student Explanations for Physiological Phenomena" - Stephanie Gardner
- "The Megabladder Mouse Model of Congenital Obstructive Nephropathy: How Anatomy is Critical to Understanding Transgenic Mouse Models" - Kirk McHugh
- Women in Anatomy & Physiology Discussion Panel
Workshops were held at The Ohio State University.