HAPS Post Event - Cadaver Course: May 27, 2019
The University of Portland will be hosting a post-conference event - Extraction and Examination of Cadaveric Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems. In this course, participants will remove an intact central nervous system from an embalmed human cadaver body donor. The eyes, optic nerves, cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem, spinal cord, and spinal nerves will be removed in one piece.
This course is limited to 12 participants.
This course is now full. To get on the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
- The fee for this course is $50.
- Transportation will be provided. A University of Portland van will be used to pick-up attendees the morning of the event at the Oregon Convention Center.
- A snack will be provided during the event, but Breakfast will not be provided. Please make sure to eat prior to the event.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Lab coats will be provided to all attendees.
|8:00 - 8:30 am
||Attendee Pick-up/Transportation to UP
||Oregon Convention Center
|8:30 - 9:00 am
|9:00 - 10:00 am
||Laminectomy to Expose the Spinal Cord
|10:00 - 10:30 am
|10:30 - 11:15 am
||Removal of Calvarium
|11:15 - 11:30 am
| 11:30 - 11:45 am
||Wedge Cut of Occipital Bone
|11:45 am - 12:00 pm
||Removal of Frontal Bone above Orbits
|12:00 - 12:30 pm
||Orbit Exposure and Enucleation
|| Swindells 212
|12:30 - 1:00 pm
||Removal and Examination of CNS and PNS
|| Swindells 212
||Transportation back to Convention Center
|| Oregon Convention Center
A withdrawing registrant will receive a full refund until May 1. From May 1 through May 17, only 50% of the fee will be refunded. No refunds will be made after May 17. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.