The HAPS 27th Annual Conference was held in
Las Vegas, Nevada on May 25-30,2013.
Kebret Kebede was the 2013 Annual Conference Coordinator.
Check out the 2013 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Mirage Hotel. Update seminars included:
- "Extreme Makeover - Anatomy Edition: How a paradigm shift in pedagogy re-built and re-tooled anatomy into an essential clinical science at a medical school and undergraduate institution" - Jonathan J. Wisco
- "Process oriented guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL): A Student-Centered Approach to Science Instruction" - Richard Moog
- "Unraveling Mysteries of Hibernation: From Basic Science to Biomedical Applications" - Hannah Carey
- "Feeding our beneficial microbes: pre- and pro-biotics and gut health" - Maria Marco
- "Molecular Targeted therapy in hematological malignancies" - Ayalew Tefferi
- "Translational Anatomy Research, Quo Vadis" - Marios Loukas
Workshops were held at Nevada State College in Henderson, NV
View the Photo Gallery