HAPS is always trying to find ways to make our members lives easier. Scholarships are one big way that we do this, but we also negotiate deals for our members like those below. Let us know if you have an idea that you would like us to pursue.
All members of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) are eligible to join the American Association of Anatomists (AAA) at a discounted rate of just $30 (77% off the regular member rate). Benefits of the HAPS Affiliate Membership include:
· Online access to the Anatomical Sciences Education journal - an international forum for the exchange of ideas, opinions, innovations and research on topics related to education in the anatomical sciences at all levels including undergraduate.
· Anatomy Connected – An exclusive member-only online community that provides opportunities to network with other members online and share information
· A broad variety of volunteer options with committees and task forces
· Professional development and networking at regional meetings
· Anatomy Now - A monthly e-newsletter delivered directly to your inbox
· Competitive Grants and Scholarships
If you have any questions or would like more information about AAA and/or membership, please feel free to contact Liz Phares, Membership Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-634-7951.
30% off all orders from Thieme Publishers for HAPS members and their students
Thieme Medical Publishers, an award-winning international medical and science publisher serving health professionals and students for more than 125 years, and the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) are pleased to announce our new partnership in 2014-2015. As an enhancement to the existing member benefits, Thieme is proud to now offer all HAPS members 30% off and free shipping* for all titles on Thieme.com and ebookstore.thieme.com. Simply use the discount code HAPS30 at checkout.
Thieme is also sponsors the HAPS-Thieme Excellence in Teaching Award.