- About HAPS
- GRADUATE LEVEL COURSES
|Primal Pictures and HAPS Scholarship 2015|
Primal Pictures and the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society are proud to be working together to provide a scholarship to recognize and support an exceptional undergraduate A&P student in the academic year 2014 -15. Through this collaboration, our goal is to promote excellence in anatomy and physiology, encourage innovation and celebrate learning.
Award: Cash award of $1000. Travel expenses reimbursed up to $1100. Annual Conference fee is waived.
Due February 3, 2015Nominations are encouraged from Instructors who meet the following criteria:
1. An instructor at an accredited institution in the US or Canada
2. Have at least two years of Human A&P or Human Biology (broadly defined) teaching experience
3. Must have direct knowledge of the student being nominated and be able to explain why the nominee deserves this award.
Nominated undergraduate student must:
1. Be a degree-seeking student enrolled full-time at an accredited higher education institution in the US or Canada during the 2014-2015 academic year
2. Be enrolled in at least one Human A&P or Human Biology course in the 2014-2015 academic year.
3. Be the type of person who would benefit from attending the HAPS Annual Conference
Award recipients will receive their award at the HAPS Membership Meeting on May 25, 2015 and must be present.