The Membership Committee has HAPS members and future members in mind. We are here to expand our membership base to include all Human Anatomy and Physiology educators and those individuals, institutions and corporations crucial to the HAPS mission statement of "Promoting Excellence in the Teaching of Human Anatomy and Physiology.”
Our goal is not only for you to become a member HAPS, but to ensure that you will want to stay a member of the HAPS community.
We want to help keep HAPS what you want it to be by maintaining the valuable services we currently offer and aiming to update or add the services members desire.
What we do:
We make recommendations to the Board of Directors about:
• Ways to increase membership
• Improvement of member services to help retain members
• Ways to increase HAPS visibility
On-going and upcoming projects:
• Organizing a membership drive to increase membership
• Projects to increase visibility of HAPS
• Marketing to increase attendance at conferences
If you love HAPS and want to help others become apart of this society, membership committee is a great place for you!
Contact Committee Chair