The HAPS 30th Annual Conference was held in Atlanta, Georgia on May 21 - 25, 2016.
Kyla Ross and Adam Decker were the 2016 Annual Conference Coordinators.
Check out the 2016 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Update Seminars included:
- "Using Gaze Tracking to Document Learning" - Ann Zumwalt
- "Human Skin as a Model Circulation for Examining Mechanisms of Microvascular Dysfunction" - Lacy Alexander
- "Walk This Way: How Humans and Other Animals Use Their Legs to Get From Here to There" - Young-Hui Chang
- "Wrapping Our Brains Around the Brain: Teaching Three-Dimensional Neuroanatomy" - Sarah Greene
- "Sometimes There Are Zebras: Challenges in the Investigation of Emerging Zoonotic Disease" - Darin Carroll
- "Cancer Immunotherapy: From Bench to Bedside" - Charlie Benson-Garnett and Susanna Greer
- "Unlocking the Body's Electrical Secrets: Exploring Complex Heart and Brain Physiology in the Culture Dish" - James Ross
Workshops were held at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.