The HAPS 29th Annual Conference was held in San Antonio, Texas on May 23 - 28, 2015.
Anita Moss and Jason LaPres were the 2015 Annual Conference Coordinators
Check out the 2015 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk. Update Seminars included:
- "Visualizations and the College Anatomy and Physiology Student: How Instructional Practice Can Support Learning." - Peggy Van Meter
- "Qualitative Research Methods and Anatomy Education - Getting to the Meaning Within Data" - Peter Ward
- "The Challenges of Educational Research, or Navigating Your Way through Grant Proposals, Reviewers, and IRBs on Your Way to a Published Project" - Dee Silverthorn
- "How About Them APPLES? Anatomists & Physiologists Learning Educational Scholarship" - Mark Terrell
- "Preclinical and Translational Studies Dissecting Chronic Alcohol Modulation of HIV Disease" - Patricia Molina
- "Teaching Naked: How Moving Technology out of your College Classroom will Improve Student Learning" - Jose Bowen
Workshops were held at The University of Texas at San Antonio - Downtown Campus in San Antonio, TX.
View the Photo Gallery