"Fun in the Sun"
The HAPS 28th Annual Conference was held in Jacksonville, Florida on May 24 - 29, 2014.
Lourdes Norman-McKay was the 2014 Annual Conference Coordinator
Check out the 2014 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. Update seminars included:
- "Visualization Potential Meets Cognitive Lead in Anatomical Education" - Timothy Wilson
- "Education at the Crossroads - Teaching as if Learning Mattered" - Teresa Balser
- "Policies that Affect our Future and the Biomedical Workforce" - Judith Bond
- "Is Anatomy a Dead Science?" - R. Shane Tubbs
- "Cardio-respiratory Integration by the Caudal Ventrolateral Medulla: Insights from Acute and chronic Intermittent Hypoxia" - Ann Schreihofer
Workshops were held at Florida State College in Jacksonville, FL
View the Photo Gallery