"Rocky Mountain Inspiration"
The HAPS 24th Annual Conference was held in Denver, Colorado on May 29 - June 3, 2010.
Terry Harrison was the 2010 Annual Conference Coordinator
Check out the 2010 Conference Program
Seminar, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. Update seminars included:
- "Neurosurgery in the 21st Century" - Alan Villavicencio
- "Forensic Anthropology, Human vs. Non-Human" - Diane France
- "Motor Performance at Altitude: Influence of Cerebral Hypoxia" - Andrew Subudhi
- "Anatomy-Teacher Scholar Program at the University of Utah, School of Medicine" - Kurt H. Albertine
- "The Visible Human Revisited - Anatomical Visualization and Medical Procedure Simulation" - Victor Spitzer
- "Teaching Undergraduates the Basal Ganglia Circuits" - Tod Clapp
- "What Can You Learn about the Cardiovascular System by Studying Rhythms in Sympathetic Nerve Activity?" - Susan Barman
were held at Arapahoe Community College
View the Photo Gallery