- About HAPS
- GRADUATE LEVEL COURSES
|Career Bank Submission Process|
1. Make payment for submission.
2. Click on "Submit Job for Listing".
3. Fill out the form. Be sure to include a phone #, an email address, and a URL for the institution.
4. Be sure to include a date in the "Post Until" section, even if the job is "opened until filled". In that case, include a date, and then re-post the position if it is still open after the date has expired.
5. Click on "Add Job Listing".
6. The listing will now wait for approval from the HAPS Main Office. Be sure to email email@example.com with the subject "Approval of Job Listing", so that they will be sure to expedite the form.
1. HAPSweb.org is not responsible for the accuracy of contents or the maintenance of these position announcements.
2. HAPS reserves the right to edit out portions of the advertisement, as well as change fonts, etc., in order to maintain a consistent style.
3. Positions that do not
include contact information will not be approved.
will be removed in accordance with the date placed in the "Post
Until" box. If a position is filled early, or cancelled, simply
email the HAPS Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, and
ask that the position be removed early
2/27/2017 » 4/17/2017
HAPS-I: Mechanisms of Disease: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
HAPS 2017 Southern Regional Meeting