- About HAPS
- GRADUATE LEVEL COURSES
|The Primal Pictures and Human Anatomy and Physiology Society Scholarship|
Primal Pictures the Human Anatomy & Physiology Society (HAPS) are proud to be working together to provide a scholarship fund to recognize and support an exceptional student in the academic year 2013 -14. Through this collaboration, our goal is to promote excellence in anatomy and physiology, encourage innovation and celebrate learning. Click on the logo above to learn more or on the link below to nominate a student.
Award: Cash award of $2000. Additional expenese up to $1100 for travel and lodging to attend the HAPS Annual Conference in Jacksonville, FL. Annual Conference fee is waived.
Due January 21, 2014
Nominations from Instructors who must be:
1. Instructor at an accredited institution in the US or Canada
2. Have at least two years of A&P teaching experience
3. Must have direct knowlege of the student being nominated
4. May only nominate one student per year.
Nominated student must:
1. Be an undergraduate student enrolled full time for the 2013-2014 academic year
2. Be enrolled in an A&P or Human Biology course during the Spring 2014 semester
3. Be in good standing and seeking a career in the health professions
Nominees should exemplify:
1. Excellent, consistent academic performance
2. Strong leadership characteristics