"Strike a Gusher for A&P!"
The HAPS 26th Annual Conference was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma on May 26 - 31, 2012.
Karen McMahon was the 2012 Annual Conference Coordinator.
Check out the 2012 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. Update seminar included:
- "You're Only as Old as Your Arteries: The Translational Physiology of Vascular Aging" - Douglas R. Seals
- "The New Face of Anatomy: Changing Curricula and Innovative Technologies Provide New Opportunities" - Jeffrey T. Laitman
- "Valuing the Cadaver and its Dissection from a Patient-Centered Perspective: A New Emphasis in the 21st Century Education of Medical Students" - Todd R. Olson
- "The Role of Glutamate in Peripheral Pain Mechanisms" - Kenneth E. Miller
- "Mapping the Neural Systems Underlying Conceptual Representation of Food" - W. Kyle Simmons
- "E. Coli and Friends: Dynamics of the Intestinal Microbial Community" - Tyrrell Conway
- "The Molecular Evolution of Opioid Receptors" - Craig W. Stevens
Workshops were sponsored by The University of Tulsa.
View the Photo Gallery