"Get Ready to Get Current!"
The HAPS 25th Annual Conference was held in Victoria, BC, Canada on May 28 - June 2, 2011.
Peggy Hunter was the 2011 Annual Conference Coordinator
Check out the 2011 Conference Program
Seminars, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Fairmont Empress Hotel and the Victoria Conference Centre. Update seminars included:
- "Brain Insulin: A Sweet Deal for Normal Baroreflex Function" - Virginia Brooks
- "Toward Personalized immunotherapy of Cancer" - Brad Nelson
- "Balancing the Brain: Neurobiology in Health and Disease." - Bayla Schecter
- "Life in the Lung: How Bacteria can Maintain an Infection in a Compromised Host" - Caroline Harwood
- "Use of the "Warm Up" to Optimize the Physiological State for Performance: Linking the Science to Application in High Performance Sport" - Ben Sporer
- "Of Whales and Men" - Wayne Vogel
Workshops were held at Camosun College.
View the Photo Gallery