"Chart Your Course"
The HAPS 23rd Annual Conference was held in Baltimore, Maryland on May 23 - 28, 2009.
Ellen Lathrop-Davis was the 2009 Annual Conference Coordinator.
Check out the 2009 Conference Program
Seminar, Posters, and Exhibits were held at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel. Update seminars included:
- "Neurophysiology of HIV Infection" - Justin McArthur
- "The Development of Neuronal Growth, Survival and Connectivity in the Peripheral Nervous System" - David Ginty
- "Positron Emission Tomography of the Brain: A Window into the Neurochemistry of the cognition, Action and Disorder" - Dean Wong
- "Neural Control of Breathing" - Ralph Fregosi
- "The Human Brain and Learning" - Norbert Myslinski
- "Neuronal Regeneration and Gonadal Steroids as Therapy" - Kathryn Jones
Workshops were held at the Community College of Baltimore County.